About Us, Mission, & Values
About The LLF
As the organ procurement organization (OPO) for Maryland (with the exception of Montgomery, Prince George's, and Charles Counties), The Living Legacy Foundation (The LLF) facilitates donation and transplantation in area hospitals, provides donor family support, and educates hospitals and the general public about the life-saving power of organ, eye, and tissue donation.
We are passionate about saving and enhancing lives while honoring the legacy and generosity of our donors and their families.
The Living Legacy Foundation of Maryland inspires our community to save and enhance lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation while honoring the legacy of donors and their families.
We challenge ourselves and others to realize our community’s potential to save and enhance lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation.
Our Quality commitment
In collaboration with our community and regulatory partners, we strive to exceed quality standards and expectations to enhance lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation.
Our Core Values
- Integrity -We are genuine and act with honesty, respect, truthfulness, and transparency.
- Compassion -We meet people where they are and treat them with kindness and empathy.
- Inclusivity -We accept and embrace the diversity in all with whom we work and serve.
- Collaboration -We work as a team and communicate openly and honestly.
- Innovation -We think critically to continually improve and create new strategies and processes to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.